TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This website is operated by Sabre Dynamics. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Sabre Dynamics.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or making use of our website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this web page. We reserve the right to update, replace or change any part of these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to view this web page on each visit of the website, and to make sure you understand them before making a purchase.
ARTICLE 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
1. Our website offers a variety of products and/or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'order' or 'item' we are referring to single or multiple products or services available for purchase on this website.
2. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your permission to allow any of your minor dependents to utilise this website.
3. When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email does not confirm that your order has been accepted by us.
4. Your order will only be accepted by us once your order has been shipped.
5. Sabre Dynamics may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
o A system or purchasing failure
o The ordered item is out of stock
o Your payment cannot be authorised or there are reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
o An occurrence of a pricing or product description error
6. While care is taken to ensure information is displayed as accurately as possible, colours, textures or finishes may differ from what you will see on your device screen. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the displayed information is an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
7. Any dependence on the material on this website is at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website. We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or up to date. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting more accurate, complete, or relevant sources of information. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
ARTICLE 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of a service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
2. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise any content on the website or any other portion of the service offered by us on this website.
3. Titles and headings used on this web page are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms and Conditions.
4. Sabre Dynamics reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
5. You agree that any content you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may be subject to changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
ARTICLE 3 - MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE AND PRICING
1. We reserve the right to, at any time change or terminate any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
2. We accept no liability to you or any third-party for modifications, change in price, suspension, or discontinuation of service.
3. Prices on this website are subject to change without any notice.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
1. At checkout, you may be offered one or more options for delivery. When an estimated delivery time is presented, this is merely an estimate. Your order may be subject to delivery delays due to circumstances beyond our control.
ARTICLE 5 - ORDER CANCELLATION
1. If you wish to cancel your order you must contact us immediately to determine whether the items have already been dispatched. In case the order is dispatched, you will need to return the item to us, you will be responsible for any cost of returning the order.
2. In case your order has not been shipped prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
3. If you have ordered a personalised (custom), perishable or time critical product or service you may not be applicable to cancel and get a full refund.
ARTICLE 6 - THIRD PARTIES
1. Certain content, products, and services available via our website may include materials from third parties.
2. Third party links on this website may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with Sabre Dynamics. We are not responsible for examining or assessing the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials.
3. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third parties. Review the third-party's policies and practices carefully and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Issues or questions regarding third party products or services should be directed to the third party.
ARTICLE 7 - LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
1. Sabre Dynamics will not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequent or incidental damages, including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
2. You agree to indemnify Sabre Dynamics and our officers, directors, employees, and agents immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
ARTCILE 8 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
ARTICLE 9 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
1. You agree to provide up to date, complete and accurate billing and account information for all purchases made on our website.
ARTICLE 10 - GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you with an item shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands.
ARTICLE 11 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
ARTICLE 12 - CONTACT INFORMATION
1. Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com